All right, what do you think of this coat? I bought it today as Emma's winter coat & Ben doesn't like it. We have 7 days to take it back, so let me know what you think! :-)
I'm Rob Base and I came to get down. I'm not internationally know, but I'm known to rock the microphone. I get stoopid -- I mean outrageous! Stay away from me, if you're contagious, 'cuz I'm the meanest. NO! NOT a loser - bein' an MC is what I choos-a...
5 Comments:
I like it.. Whats not to like?
xoxo
Grandpa Lee
1985 called. He wants his coat back.g
Emma doesn't look very happy. But I think it matches the harness and leash very nicely.
I'm Rob Base and I came to get down. I'm not internationally know, but I'm known to rock the microphone. I get stoopid -- I mean outrageous! Stay away from me, if you're contagious, 'cuz I'm the meanest. NO! NOT a loser - bein' an MC is what I choos-a...
That's why Ben doesn't like it! He said we could buy her a 40oz & she can tip an oz to her homies(sp?). I like it! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home